Art Nouveau Enamel Austrian Cherub Angel Charm
- This is a superb antique Art Nouveau silver enamel charm depicting an exquisitely painted and enameled cherub angel resting on a cloud.
- Colors are bright and vibrant as when first created with a warm patina on the surrounding silver.
- Charm back reads in German script “Gott Schütze Dich” meaning May the Lord Protect you or God Bless you, or May the Lord Keep You.
- Measures 9/16 of an inch across – tiny yet precisely rendered by a master.
- It is in excellent condition with no damage to the silver or loss to the enameling. Colors are bright and vibrant after 100+ years.
- One of a kind charm to protect one from evil.
- Untested silver – likely higher than 800 Weighs 2 grams.
- Mark on spring ring is not decipherable.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756