Margot de Taxco Sterling Silver Ballerina 5200 1950s
- Ballerina by Margot vanVoorhies Carr known more commonly as Margot de Taxco.
- Beautifully detailed from her tutu to bodice and the topmost decorative crown.
- Measures 2 3/4 inches W by 1 3/4 inches T.
- Safety closure is in good working order.
- Stamped Sterling Made in Mexico followed by Margot de Taxco 5200 and her Eagle 16 mark.
- Wonderful deep patina, reddish area is merely a reflection.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756