White Milk Glass Green Enamel Metal Leaves Demi Necklace Earrings
- Classic example of 1930s design and construction somewhat reminiscent of Haskell’s work.
- Two strands of white milk glass 7mm beads connect to a central chartruese enameled filigree plate. Wire wrapped to the plate are enameled leaves and clusterss of white beads, including two flat beads topped with a prong set chaton.
- Necklace measures 15 1/2 inches long and 1 5/8 inches wide at central motif. Clip earrings are 1 1/8 inches across.
- Necklace closes with a j-hook – connecting to a brass chain that ends with a single round bead.
- This necklace is in fair condition with all elements present and paint intact (no chipping). It may require restringing, since the string used is quite old/fragile after 80+ years.
- It could use a very careful cleaning of all beads.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756