Luis Jewelry Stars Demi Metal Necklace Earrings Bracelet 1950s
- Jewelry of the Stars, designed and created by Luis signed inside the box.
- Pendant/brooch measures 1 1/2 “ wide contains a central round faceted sapphire rhinestone, 6 brilliant rhinestones set above textured Egyptian style fans.
- Screwback earrings measure 3/4” wide.
- Metal cuff bracelet is 5/8” wide, 6” circumference and 1” opening which may be stretched to fit an 8” wrist.
- Necklace measures 15 1/2” long.
- Set was never worn – remained in box since the 1950s when it was likely produced.
- Information on “warranty” paper states it was made by Plante & Fontaine Co. Inc. in North Attleboro, MA.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756