Enamel Moonstone Rhinestone Demi Parure Pin Earrings Mint 1950-60s
- Delicate elongated moonstone and enamel demi parure with pin and earrings.
- Base metal is enameled a chartreuse green with two stems and three leaf clusters.
- There are 5 moonstone beads on one leaf cluster, another has three, and four on the topmost cluster.
- Moonstones are capped with a round brilliant chaton wired to the back of the stem.
- Measures 1 5/8″ W by 2 1/4″ T. French clip earrings are 1″ wide.
- Set is in near mint condition, with a small paint chip on pin back.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756