Clear Navette Chaton Gold Tone 1950-60s Demi Parure
- Fantastic example of quality workmanship from 1950-60s.
- Clear large prong set navettes (3) sit inside a brushed gold cup fitting where the bracelet closes – a tulip shaped design. A round chaton sits between them.
- A solid, textured gold braid is soldered down the middle of the clamper and it has two rows of large rhinestone chain lining the metal edges.
- Measures 6 1/2″ around the inside, 1 1/4″ wide at closure, and 1/2″ at back.
- Clip earrings duplicate the design with two navettes and one large clear rhinestone bordered by two smaller ones.
- Earrings are 1″ high by 7/8″ wide.
- Set is in mint condtion. It shines and blinds from all sides.
Category: Parures/Demi Parures
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756