Blue Amethyst Rhinestone Faux Pearl 1950s Demi Parure
- Wonderfully constructed demi parure/set probably produced in the late 1950s to mid 60s.
- Overal design consists of a faux pearl cab centered in a heavy textured goldtone ring that is slighty curved downward on both sides.
- Light blue rhinestones surround the pearl and a second ring with light amethyst rhinestones one one side sits below the top ring.
- Bracelet measures 7 inches long by 7/8 inch wide and has five links separated by an amethyst rhinestone that covers the connector.
- Pin has three linked circles with two wire accents between each with amethyst rhinestones on the end.
- Pin measures 2 inches long and high and has a secure clasp.
- Earrings contain three downward sloping circles resting on each other. Top and second ring have blue rhinestones and the bottom has amethyst.
- Earrings measure 3/4 inch wide by 1 inch tall.
- Entire set is in mint condition, rarely worn.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756