Art Garland Christmas Tree Rhinestone Pin Earrings Set
- Less commonly seen Christmas tree by Art is sometimes called “The ART Garland Tree” because the rhinestones all rest on the garland that weaves back and forth across the tree.
- Hanging branches sometimes obscure the rhinestones.
- Enameled white over green branches to mimic snow.
- Pin measures 1 1/4″ W by 2 1/8″ T. Hinge style clip earrings are slightly larger than 3/8″ W by 1/2″ T.
- In excellent vintage condition with one tiny RS in each earring missing – noticeable with loupe.
- Gold tone back has secure safety closure.
- Book piece found on pg. 13 of Christmas Jewelry by Mary Morrison.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756