Unsigned Early Plastic Resin Striped Big Cats Barrette France
- 4 1/2” inch long barrette is signed Made in France.
- Both multi-colored & multi-layered, each cat has inset clear rhinestone eyes and a brass collar with inset silver-tone metal studs.
- Claws, faces and neck bands are front carved and painted gold.
- Delicate gold tone chain attached at the back of each cat links them together.
- Has earmarks of the French designer, Auguste Bonaz who was known for his exquisite hair combs in the 1920-30s.
- Likely Galalith since it could be easily colored to imitate natural materials such as horn, ivory, and tortoiseshell.
- Could be repurposed into a brooch/pin.
- In excellent vintage condition.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756