Blue Enameled Dresden Mesh Purse Germany
- Small fine baby mesh 1920s purse with enameled decorative pattern along the top, secured by a kiss closure with tiny blue cabochons.
- Mesh composed of varying shades of aqua, royal blue, and teal.
- A small 12 1/2” brass chain serves as the carrying strap.
- Intended as a small evening bag, it measures 4 3/4” from the top of the enamel to the pointed fringe at the bottom.
- This very small purse was intended for carrying only a few coins and perhaps a lipstick and/or mirror.
- Coloration is good, with no discernible pattern on the bag. It has different shades of complimentary blues, but no significant design.
- The combination of beautiful enameling, tiny blue cabochon closures, and a dainty appearance, make this purse a true find.
- Although some rings have come undone from the corners of the purse, I believe someone with good dexterity could easily repair this.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756