WWII Hand Carved Painted Wood Sailor Scottie Dog Pin
- Scottie carved and painted two dimensional pin depicting a dog in uniform with his sailor cap and collar.
- Face carved to resemble a Scottie dog with the side whiskers, and his nose and tongue are deep carved to give an impression of depth.
- Cap is cut out, carved, and painted different colors, which makes it appear to be a sailor’s cap.
- Paint loss on the green strap and collar, but overall in great condition with high gloss to the eye, nose, and parts of the cap (are no chips).
- Measures 3″T by 2 1/2″ W this pin is a great example of wood art produced in America at the time of WWII when there were a shortage of metals.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824