Gold Tone Purple Enameled Bangle 1960-70s Mint
- Measures 3/4” wide with an inner measurement of 8”.
- Unsigned but beautifully constructed rows of tightly woven gold tone metal are alternated with purple enameled wire.
- Total of 11 wrapped layers are held together in two section with embossed and flattened gold tone bands.
- At the end of each wire is a solid gold tone ball.
- Great vintage condition on this unique beautifully detailed bangle.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824