Czechoslovakian Art Nouveau Filigree Bracelet
- Czechoslovakian Art Nouveau Floral Filigree Grapes and Leaves Link Bracelet with Yellow Peking Glass Cabochons and Amber Faceted Rhinestones, 1920s.
- Measuring 7 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide this lovely example of the Victorian and Art Nouveau periods simply exudes charm and the beauty of a time long past.
- Containing 7 complementary brass panels this bracelet is truly an eye-catcher because of the workmanship and design features, long lost from jewelry making.
- Each 1/2 yellow Peking glass cab is encased in an intricate brass finding that shows the beauty of the cab while also highlighting the fine filigree work surrounding it — a hallmark of Czech work.
- These panels alternate with embossed grapes and patterned leaves that reflect the Art Nouveau movement.
- Done in relief, so the floral elements stand out, they overlay the filigree work beneath.
- Both the leaves and grapes contain a gold or silver wash that is still visible today, almost 100 years later. Highlighting the floral elements are multi-faceted bezel set amber colored rhinestones.
- This lovely bracelet is in excellent vintage condition.
- Note: I replaced the missing spring ring closure with a lobster claw.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824