Moon Gazing Cats Lamp Post 1940s Sterling Pin
- Fantastic 1930s sterling stamped pin of four cats on a wire looking at the lamp post and “singing” to the moon.
- Large smiling eyes and mouth on the moon face.
- Cats wear bows and their tails curve up and over in a uniform swirled pattern.
- Lamp post gives the appearance of the old gas lamps at the turn of the century.
- Measures 2 5/8 ” W by 2 1/8″ T.
- Very good condition with some patina.
- Functioning old C-clasp.
- This pin is identical to others that are painted and marked Coro or Truart — no doubt they were manufactured by the same company for different designers.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824