Engraved Chief Full Headdress Sterling Charm 1960s
- Wonderfully executed 1960s charm depicting an American Indian in full native headdress.
- Cut out design completed within a circle that encloses the head.
- Measures 7/8″ in diameter.
- In very good vintage condition.
- Wonderful detail on this item, which was highly collectible in the 1960s and remains so today.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824