Trifari Camellias White Glass Necklace 1952
- Known as Camellias, the flowers are poured glass into pre-shaped petals.
- Gold tone Trifanium coating is in excellent condition.
- Five petals on each flower, with central flower containing 3 small beads, while others contain two.
- Chain link construction of white glass beads with fold-over clasp.
- Measures 15″ long and 1 1/4″ W at the flowers.
- 1952 Advertisement “Mothers of every age…love Jewels by Trifari shows matching bracelet on the left side of page.
- Signed Trifari with crown.
- In excellent vintage condition – no wear or discoloration.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824