Alfred Philippe Crown Trifari Shoebutton Pink Fur Clip 1930s
- Gorgeous example of Alfred Philippe’s work for Trifari is this shoebutton fur clip from the late 1930s.
- Clip has five, pink, shoe button teardrop glass cabochons containing small bezel set clear rhinestone centers.
- Shoe buttons branch off from intertwined rhinestone studded branches.
- Approx. 1 1/4 inches W x1 3/8 inches T.
- Clip design and elements date it to the late 1930s.
- Marked with the Crown over Trifari.
- One stone missing and two darkened somewhat, otherwise in good condition.
- Heavy silver tone plating is in excellent condition on back and sides.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824