Sterling Leopards Blood Red Cabochon Pendant Antigua
- Unusual interlocking pendant, containing three leopards that are soldered on top of three large and 4 small twisted rings.
- A blood red 1/2 glass cabochon hangs from the bottom ring.
- Pendant contains symbolic rings and animals known only to the maker, although the pendant is provocative.
- Measures 1 1/2” at its widest, hangs 2” from the bale.
- Very good condition, with tarnish accenting the leopards’ bodies.
- Signed Mex 925.
- Antigua, also known as Waladli or Wadadl is an island in the West Indies in the Leeward Islands of the Caribbean region. Antigua means “ancient” in Spanish. The island is a mere 108 square miles with a population smaller than 100,000. St. John’s , located in the northwest, is the capital and its deep harbor accommodates large cruise ships, bringing the many tourists which support the island’s economy.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824