Sterling Leopards Blood Red Cabochon Pendant Antigua
- Unusual interlocking pendant, containing three leopards that are soldered on top of three large and 4 small twisted rings.
- A blood red 1/2 glass cabochon hangs from the bottom ring.
- Pendant contains symbolic rings and animals known only to the maker, although the pendant is provocative.
- Measures 1 1/2” at its widest, hangs 2” from the bale.
- Very good condition, with tarnish accenting the leopards’ bodies.
- Signed Mex 925.
- Antigua, also known as Waladli or Wadadl is an island in the West Indies in the Leeward Islands of the Caribbean region. Antigua means “ancient” in Spanish. The island is a mere 108 square miles with a population smaller than 100,000. St. John’s , located in the northwest, is the capital and its deep harbor accommodates large cruise ships, bringing the many tourists which support the island’s economy.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756