Miriam Haskell Multi-Colored Brass Glass Tube Pin 1930s
- Elements verifying Haskell work: rectangular gold tone metal base with folded edges and tubular clasp; wire wrapping on metal base; and bead composition and structure.
- Colored glass rods ending with tiny round glass beads hang from gold tone enamel leaves. Two beads project from either side of leaves. Central gold tone beads complete this unique design.
- Three bead clusters hang from the pin by tiny wires, each section contains 5 glass tube beads with gold end beads.
- Right cluster is missing two glass beads and one is cracked.
- Measures 2 1/4″ wide by 2″ long.
- In quite good vintage condition for age.
- This is an early rare Haskell pin. See a similarly structured pin with trumpet style beads and bells on image event by Cathy Gordon.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824