Kenneth J Lane Oval Blue Plastic Glass Cabochon Earrings
- Large oval shaped turquoise plastic cabochon framed by sparkling clear rhinestones that are encircled by smaller glass cabochons.
- The dimensional earrings are 1 inch tall, ¾ inch across, and ½ inch in depth.
- Excellent vintage condition.
- K.J.L. signature indicates the earrings date to the 1960s. The 1970s version are marked “Kenneth Lane.”
- Mate to the jewel encrusted bracelet shown in “Kenneth Jay Lane, Faking It” book by Harrice Simons Miller, pg. 101.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824