Kenneth J Lane Oval Blue Plastic Glass Cabochon Earrings
- Large oval shaped turquoise plastic cabochon framed by sparkling clear rhinestones that are encircled by smaller glass cabochons.
- The dimensional earrings are 1 inch tall, ¾ inch across, and ½ inch in depth.
- Excellent vintage condition.
- K.J.L. signature indicates the earrings date to the 1960s. The 1970s version are marked “Kenneth Lane.”
- Mate to the jewel encrusted bracelet shown in “Kenneth Jay Lane, Faking It” book by Harrice Simons Miller, pg. 101.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824