Just Anderson Denmark Sterling Cupid Shooting Star Pin
- Denmark (Just A) Sterling Cupid Shooting Star marked 842.
- Pin dates to the early/mid 30s.
- Naked cupid shooting at a star while sitting on a crescent moon.
- Gorgeous and rare pin measuring 1 1/4″.
- Excellent condition, unpolished to maintain patina.
- Just Anderson born in Disco Bay Greenland studied at the Royal Academy of Art followed by the School of Danish Crafts in 1912. In his early career he designed for the famous Georg Jensen. Just A had his own show rooms in Berlin, London, New York and Los Angeles. In 1934 he designed Blok flatware for Jensen. Died 12/11/1943,
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824