Harry Iskin Sterling Multi Leaf Swirl Pin 1940s
- Classic form, relief, texture, and coloration on this Harry Iskin pin.
- Providence RI jewelry maker is well known for his work in sterling and gold.
- 1940s look with swirls, baskets, leaves, and ruffled flowers on this highly detailed pin.
- Measures a significant 3 1/8″ by 3″ and contains 1/20th 10K gold and rose gold wash over sterling.
- Capped off by a prong set faceted faux emerald.
- Good vintage condition.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824