Geoffrey Beene Kramer Faux Pearl Green Red Necklace
- Huge teardrop faux pearls are separated by a clear faceted rhinestone set in a round filigree finding . Pattern repeats three times on this long stunning necklace.
- Two strands are attached together, one composed of small hand knotted faux pearls, while the other consists of small red and green round glass beads separated by a tiny faux pearl — all secured by bronze eye links.
- Measures 56″ long for double looping around the neck.
- In excellent vintage condition.
- Signed on an oval cartouche which dates to the 1970s when Kramer designed for Geoffrey Beene.
- Uncommon today to find any Geoffrey Beene by Kramer jewelry.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824