Eisenberg Pear Marquis Rhinestone Twin Fur Clips 1940s
- Twin fur clips shout elegance and good taste to the discerning collector.
- Lovely Eisenberg script signed pair of clips are composed of 8 pear shaped stones surrounding a large chaton, making a lovely stand-out flower.
- Marquis stones angled below the flower form the shimmering stem.
- Beautifully matched stones, design, and plating highlight the superb workmanship of Eisenberg.
- Script signature indicates clips are from the mid 1940s.
- Measuring 2″ T by 1″ W these beauties are in excellent vintage condition.
- The right one is near mint while the one on the left has slight clouding on two stones and darkening on one (caused by age, not wear, as the plating on the back is in near mint condition on both clips).
- Beautiful matched set, not to be missed.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824