Early Sterling Puffy Heart Horseshoe Four Leaf Clover
- Flat type early (1900s) puffy heart charm with upside down horseshoe containing beautifully articulated four-leaf clover with stem.
- Alda in fancy block lettering on back, marked sterling.
- Repoussé work is extraordinary with scoring on heart, raised clover, and defined horseshoe (down to the tiny nails on the horseshoe).
- Measures 5/8″ W by 3/4″ T.
- Alda is a very uncommon German name and it means “old, prosperous.”
- In excellent vintage condition with no dents or dings.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824