Early Native American Sterling Necklace Trautz
- Early simple tribal necklace with central green Turquoise bezel set in sterling with decorative beading and a hanging pendant.
- Pendant appears to have gold around post near end of pendant.
- Signature reads Robert Trautz – I believe it is 1772 , Santa Barbara with a sun symbol.
- Measures 17 inches long while central design measures 2 inches W by 2 3/4 inches L.
- Individual links measure 1 1/2 inches long and are soldered closed.
- Links attached together by soldered silver rings.
- Simple, elegant necklace can be worn dressed up or down.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824