David Anderson Sterling Vermeil Enameled Butterfly
- Beautifully enameled by the famed David Anderson, Norwegian artist noted for his enameling work.
- Tiny butterfly measures 1 1/4” wide by 7/8” tall and is made for either a pendant or a charm bracelet.
- Sterling is covered with a gold wash (Vermeil) and the enameling is in very good condition with four colors: orange, green, purple, and blue.
- Unlike many of Anderson’s single toned enameled butterflies, this charm/pendant depicts an entomological accurate butterfly with black enameling outlining and defining color changes within the wings.
- Executed with attention to detail and the actual depiction of a “monarch” type butterfly. Some patina on the sterling due to age, which I leave for the buyer to polish or not.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824