Craft Coro Enameled Sterling Floral Necklace
- Produced in the 1940s when Sterling replaced metals used for WWII.
- Beautifully enameled 6 link pink and green floral motif necklace.
- Round discs measure 3/4″ across and attach to each other with a fold-over link.
- Measures 16 1/2″ L while floral components measure 7 1/2″.
- Chain is very delicate and has a functional loop closure.
- Cartouche signature reads Sterling Craft by Coro.
- Very slight enamel loss on one petal only.
- Excellent vintage condition with strong color and almost no enamel loss or damage.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756