Beau Sterling Beauty Charms Brush Comb Perfume
- Interesting group of beauty charms – a comb and brush with plastic teeth and bristles, set into sterling silver fixtures.
- An atomizer (is a glass bottle containing perfume with a small bulb that one would squeeze to emit the liquid as a fine spray). This one has Aurora Borealis treatment to glass.
- All three pieces are in excellent condition with nothing missing and no cracks.
- Comb & brush 1″ T, perfume 3/4″ T.
- Charm bracelets highly popular in the 1960-70s.
- Beau Sterling, Providence RI in business from 1947 to 2004.
- Beau charms considered one of the best charms of the time.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824