Abraham Tobias Mexican Repoussé Sterling Floral Pin
- Intricate/heavy repoussé central 6 petaled flower with leaves and hammered background.
- Known for large proportion jewelry, this striking pin conforms to his style.
- Measures 2 3/4″ W by 1 3/4″ T.
- Gorgeous patina on this early 1940s marked silver pin by A. Tobias.
- Abraham Tobias known for spectacular repoussé jewelry wrought in the Mexico City style of Matilde Poulat.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756