Abraham Tobias Mexican Repoussé Sterling Floral Pin
- Intricate/heavy repoussé 6 petaled Aztec-rose style flower and leaves with heavily detailed chasing and repoussé work by master Mexican craftsman Tobias.
- Repoussé is worked on the reverse side of the metal to form a raised design on the front, while chasing is used to refine the design on the front of the work by sinking the metal.
- Known for large proportion jewelry, this striking pin conforms to his style of workmanship.
- Measures 2 3/4 inches long by 1 3/4 inches high.
- In very good vintage condition with no dents or dings.
- Gorgeous patina on this early 1940s marked pin by Abraham Tobias, signed Silver Tobias.A.
- Could be altered by a jeweler to wear as a pendant.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756