Abraham Tobias Mexican Repoussé Sterling Floral Pin
- Intricate/heavy repoussé central 6 petaled flower with leaves and hammered background.
- Known for large proportion jewelry, this striking pin conforms to his style.
- Measures 2 3/4″ W by 1 3/4″ T.
- Gorgeous patina on this early 1940s marked silver pin by A. Tobias.
- Abraham Tobias known for spectacular repoussé jewelry wrought in the Mexico City style of Matilde Poulat.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824