Whiting Davis Gold Tone Mesh Snake Demi Parure
- Mesh thickness for coil is nearly 1 1/2” in width and 5/8″ across.
- Signed Whiting and Davis Co . with the Bow Maker’s Mark under the snake’s head and the earrings are marked Whiting and Davis Co. Mesh Bags. (dating these pieces to after 1926).
- The bracelet is in mint condition, with a tight coil and the gold tone mesh is free of scratches and abrasions. Almost no wear on bracelet.
- Snake’s head is well articulated with an open mouth and visible teeth on all three pieces.
- The head and tail are composed of rigid gold tone base metal, while the body is a gold tone flexible mesh patented by Whiting and Davis Co.
- This flexible 14 1/2” long bracelet may be adjusted to fit wrists no larger than 8 1/2”, otherwise the snake won’t overlap enough and it will alter the appearance of the coil.
- The screw back earrings are in mint condition, but they could be modified to wires.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756