Whiting Davis Gold Tone Mesh Snake Demi Parure
- Mesh thickness for coil is nearly 1 1/2” in width and 5/8″ across.
- Signed Whiting and Davis Co . with the Bow Maker’s Mark under the snake’s head and the earrings are marked Whiting and Davis Co. Mesh Bags. (dating these pieces to after 1926).
- The bracelet is in mint condition, with a tight coil and the gold tone mesh is free of scratches and abrasions. Almost no wear on bracelet.
- Snake’s head is well articulated with an open mouth and visible teeth on all three pieces.
- The head and tail are composed of rigid gold tone base metal, while the body is a gold tone flexible mesh patented by Whiting and Davis Co.
- This flexible 14 1/2” long bracelet may be adjusted to fit wrists no larger than 8 1/2”, otherwise the snake won’t overlap enough and it will alter the appearance of the coil.
- The screw back earrings are in mint condition, but they could be modified to wires.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824