Whiting Davis Faux Cameo Demi Parure Necklace Earrings
- Cameo depicts a Grecian woman robed in a tunic or an Ionic chiton, resting her arm on a pedestal.
- She is pouring something from a small jar – as if she were preparing for a Roman Bath.
- Earrings depict the same serene moment!
- Cameo is an alabaster color and is smooth and unblemished. It measures 2 1/2 inches T by 1 7/8 inches wide and hangs from a substantial 21″ inch gold tone chain with a Whiting and Davis hang tag.
- Cameo is set in a 1/4 inch gold tone metal that has a smooth back with an elaborate floral pattern and raised dot border on the front, which it is in near mint condition.
- Clip on earrings measure 1 inch tall by 3/4 inches wide.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824