Vintage Sterling Silver Enameled Blue Swallows Demi Parure
- Three scatter pins, the largest measures 1 1/8″ T by 1 1/4″ W. Two small pins are 1/2″ W by 3/4″ T.
- Screwback earrings measure the same size as the small scatter pins.
- Detail, coloring and shading on these 5 pieces is extraordinary.
- Green enamel runs along the borders of the wings, gradually changing to a deep blue, then fading to aqua.
- All pieces are in excellent working order, with safety closures on the old style clasp that ends in a sharp point, probably pre 1950s.
- Marked Sterling with undecipherable signature. Rare to find set.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824