Trifari Brazil Collar Melon Cabochon Glass Demi Parure
- Trifari with crown and (c) 1956 summer set known as Brazil.
- 15 1/4 inch necklace sports the original white glass beads on a bilateral chain, which is uncommon with this set.
- Plastic molded oval and round 1/2 cabochons are spaced between gold tone metal bows.
- Hook closure is intact/functional.
- Matching 7 inch bracelet with stem style clip earrings that contain melon cabs set with milk glass marquise leaves.
- Parure found in Julia Carroll’s Costume Jewelry 202 book on page 219.
- In good vintage condition.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756