Hattie Carnegie Demi Parure Gold Toned Rhinestone Ribbon Design
- 1950s Hattie Carnegie set has intertwined gold tone metal ribbons that flow and swirl around each other, reflecting the small brilliant rhinestones set on the insides of the ribbons.
- Capping this design is a dome covered with brilliants.
- Measuring 2 1/4 inches wide, this brooch captures the essence of the 50-60s.
- Matching clip on earrings complete the set.
- Condition is excellent with no discoloration or metal loss and all rhinestones are intact.
- Pin functions perfectly as do earrings.
- Signature on back of both pieces.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824