Gerry’s Signed Candlestick Holiday Christmas Set
- Pin measures 2″ T by 1 1/2″ W.
- Painted and enameled candlestick has four green holly leaves at the base, with a single holly berry.
- Candle flame is also enameled red.
- Wax drips down the candle are heavily enameled in an ecru color.
- There is a small green piece of enamel on the side of the candle at the top.
- Earrings follow the same candlestick theme, but are hand painted.
- Although not a matched set, the earrings compliment the pin by continuing the candlestick theme.
- Probably 1950s-60s.
- In good condition, no paint loss on either item.
- One screwback earring is bent but it works. I can convert the earrings to wires if desired.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824