AVON Belleville Blue Molded Confetti Glass Demi Parure
- Translucent large oval cut cabs (1 1/2″ long) separated by smaller oval green confetti cabs.
- Four transparent aqua cabochons complement the other stones.
- Set in gun metal findings.
- Earrings close with a lever style mechanism and measure 1 ¼” long by ½” wide.
- An extender was added to the necklace and I leave it to the purchaser to retain or remove it.
- Hallmarked AVON on a raised cartouche with SP and NR denoting AVON of Belleville.
- Set designed by Marcel Boucher, for AVON of Belleville, which was a Canadian company founded by Abe Mazer of Mazer/Jomaz. It operated in Belleville, Ontario, Canada from 1945 to 1971.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824