Aurora Borealis Demi Parure Bracelet Earrings 1950s
- Gorgeous 7” long by 5/8 “ wide amber colored Aurora Borealis Bracelet 1950-60s.
- Thirteen large prong set AB chatons run down the center with a row of 27 smaller AB chatons down each side.
- Smaller chatons separate the larger ABs
- Clip on matching earrings curve along the shape of the earlobe.
- Both pieces are gold tone metal and are in excellent condition with no discoloration.
- One small chaton is missing in the first row next to the clasp, not very noticeable.
- Very good vintage condition.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824