Florenza Pearls Gold Tone Textured Oak Leaf Brooch 1950s
- Faux pearls of varying sizes grace this layered gold tone brooch.
- Textured & burnished oak leaves serve as the backdrop for the clustered pearls.
- Measures 1 7/8 inches across.
- Florenza was a New York costume jewelry manufacturer from 1950-70s.
- In good vintage condition with some loss to pearl luster.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824