Three Blind Mice Cardboard Patience Puzzle 1950s Japan
- Vintage 3 blind mice puzzle objective is to get all three mice into center of maze. If black celluloid mouse is centered player receives a double score.
- Maze is composed of two pink pieces of checkerboard cardboard set over the cat’s face.
- Game contains two white celluloid mice and one black mouse painted with pink ears.
- Cute 1950s graphics.
- Measures 4 inches across, 4 inches tall, and 7/8 inches deep.
- In overall good condition with very slight wear to paper around rim and some dimming of plastic overlay.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824