Mah Jongg Milton Bradley Painted Wood Set 1923 Unused
- Vintage game in original box with 144 wooden tiles that were machine stamped and hand painted on the front.
- One bam is a peacock and the one dot is a beautifully detailed circle.
- Four small cardboard trays hold the tiles and four small trays contain the counting sticks.
- Box is intact but because it is cardboard it shows its age. Pictures show damage to the box.
- Set contains the following tiles: 36 Bams, 36 Cracs, 36 Dots, 12 Dragons (white dragon is blank), 16 Winds, 8 flowers (2 sets of 1-4).
- A tiny pair of bone die and a wooden die.
- The backs are painted black and have variations in color although they are in good condition. Since it is wood, some backs have a few scratches – not as a result of play because the set is unused. Betting Sticks included are: 39 Blue; 8 Red; 32 Green; and 35 Yellow (1 blue and 1 yellow are missing). I have not repaired or taped anything. Box measures 3 3/8″ tall, 5″deep, and 8 1/4″ wide.
- Booklet has Chinese symbols on the cover, inside is English and the front cover reads “Milton Bradley 1923.”
- There are no jokers in this set because it precedes the NMJL (American) game.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756