Children’s Four Coin Blue Lithographic Tin Bank Key
- 1930s-40s tin lithographic toy coin bank with fantastic circular graphics of boys and girls carrying, counting , and stacking coins.
- Top with sun face eating a nickel states Pat. No 2136623 and Made in U.S.A.
- Four top slots for coins are marked nickel, quarter, dime, and penny. Coins drop into the individual slots and stack up in individual columns for that coin.
- Bank measures 3 3/4″ tall, and is 2 3/4″ in diameter. The bottom is missing although the original key is attached.
- Beautiful litho bank in good condition. Some minimal scratches and surface wear, with good color retained throughout. Bottom shows most discoloration and wear
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756