Celluloid Bird Paradise Painted Rhinestone Pin 1920s
- Wonderful old molded celluloid Bird of Paradise Pin popular in the 1920-30s.
- Torso is painted a red/orange color with yellow and green wings. Tail feathers are green with red accents.
- Plume contains amber & green rhinestones while the neck has clear rhinestones with a red RS eye.
- Green rhinestones are set into the yellow painted flowers.
- C-clasp is embedded in the pin.
- Measures 1 3/4 inches W x 3 1/4 inches T.
- In very good vintage condition for nearly 100 years old.
Reasonable Offers Considered Please Contact ReWindTime by email or phone. Thank you for shopping with ReWindTime – your vintage costume jewelry store with jewelry dating from the 1890s to 1970s.
Search for Items
Huntsville, Alabama 35824