Rare Freyda Green Bakelite Brass Pin 1930s
- Custom made pin for a woman named Freyda.
- Pin “Mother” may be found in Tony Grasso’s Book, Bakelite Jewelry, a Collector’s Guide, pg. 86.
- Carved from green Bakelite with a thin layer of brass laminated onto the front. Some wear at bottom of F, under the Y & D, and along the rear of the A.
- Measures 3″ L by 1″ T and 1/4″ Deep.
- Old c-clasp, with very slight rust where it adheres to the back.
Reasonable Offers Considered – contact us by email or phone
Search for Items
Madison, Alabama 35756